Skip the line Nerja & Frijiliana Day Trip from Granada
Come to visit these two towns that are cultural examples of the
Costa del Sol. You will be able to lean out Balcón de Europa, the
wonderful viewpoint above the sea, and to surround yourself of
picturesque white houses in Frigiliana where you will be delighted
with all the colours of their flowers.
Join us and discover two towns on the coast of Málaga, a province known for its many hours of sun throughout the year, it’s white towns and it’s cultural and artistic heritage. Nerja is a coastal town in the region of Axarquia where you can visit the Balcón de Europa, situated in a small mountain with incredible views of the sea. Frigiliana is full of Andalusian culture; still retaining its Moorish structure today, its beauty is evident in the houses adorned with flowers, the smell of nature and the picturesque coast. Experience this city's iconic Arab Castle and Fortress of Lizar, from which you can admire incredible panoramic views.
Semi-Private Transport. No more than 7 travelers.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- A specialised official tour guide
- Guided tour
- Tickets Nerja Cave Visit - Skip the Line
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de Nerja
What's excluded :
- The enormous prehistoric Caves of Nerja boast extensive grottoes, archaeological remains, and the world’s largest column, rising 105 feet (32 meters) up. The cave formations look like organ pipes, and the area’s evidence of human habitation stretches back 25,000 years to the Paleolithic Period. Galleries display artifacts, paintings, and skeletons unearthed since the caves were discovered in 1959.
Departure Point :Plaza Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Bring along: - Training clothes - A bottle of water - Sunscreen - Sunglasses
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.