Skip The Line: Neuschwanstein Castle Tour from Hohenschwangau
Enjoy Neuschwanstein Castle on our tour from Hohenschwangau with an informative guide to visit the popular Neuschwanstein Castle (the inspiration for Disney castle). (With Skip the Line service you don’t have to worry about waiting for hours to get tickets or tickets are sold out when you arrive). You are picked up at Hohenschwangau village. First, we take the shuttle bus to Mary’s Bridge (Marienbrücke) for some amazing pictures, then we walk to Neuschwanstein (the fairy tale castle) with a tour inside. Know more about the Swan King (Ludwig II) king of Bavaria (1864-1886). And the history of Neuschwanstein Castle (was built 1869-1886).
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by shuttle bus to Mary's Bridge (as long as the bus is operating and the bridge is open)
- Skip the line service for the castle tickets
- Tickets to Neuschwanstein castle
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alpseestraße, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
The meeting point is at P3 in Hohenschwangau at 9:10 am. GPS (Alpseestrasse 1, 87645 Hohenschwangau). Please wait next to the P3 sign. Your guide will meet you there. By Bus from Füssen: take bus 78 to Hohenschwangau and the bus will stop just across from the meeting point.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
Visit the popular Neuschwanstein Castle on this guided, 2 1/2-hour tour from Hohenschwangau. This “skip-the-line” ticket allows for quick access to the inside of the medieval masterpiece for a guided walking tour. Neuschwanstein Castle was one of three palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and would eventually become the inspiration for the castle in Disney’s movie Sleeping Beauty. Once you are at the castle, your guide will say goodbye to let you enjoy the inside of the castle on your own after giving you many recommendations to what to do afterward.
Like a leisurely stroll around scenic Lake Alpsee and enjoy the rest of your day.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alpseestraße 1, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Departure Time :9:10 AM
Return Detail :Neuschwanstein Castle, Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes required
- In harsh weather conditions the bus to Marienbrücke might not be operating and you'll have to walk to the castle
- Participants must be able to walk up and downhill as well as stairs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.