Skip the Line: North Point Lighthouse Admission Ticket
The North Point Lighthouse and Museum is a beautifully restored landmark and museum located between two ravines in picturesque Lake Park on Milwaukee's historic East Side. It is one of the city’s oldest structures and features a 74-foot tower and Queen Anne-style keeper's quarters. Museum exhibits and artifacts tell the history and stories about Milwaukee's lighthouses, the keepers who maintained them, and Great Lakes maritime industry.
Built in 1888, the unique octagonal lighthouse guided a bustling maritime trade on the Great Lakes for almost 100 years. When Frederick Law Olmsted, architect of New York City’s iconic Central Park, was commissioned to design Lake Park, he built the grand Lion Bridges to join the north and south sections of the park—placing the North Point Lighthouse in the middle as the park’s crown jewel.
North Point Lighthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Lighthouses and the National Register of Historic Places.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - North Point Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: North Point Lighthouse, 2650 N Wahl Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53211-3860
Discover how the lighthouse served the Great Lakes maritime industry. See artifacts and exhibits about the ships that sailed Lake Michigan. Learn about the keepers who maintained the lighthouse. Climb the 74-foot tall tower for a spectacular 360° view of Lake Park, Lake Michigan and downtown Milwaukee.
Departure Point :North Point Lighthouse, 2650 N Wahl Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53211-3860
Departure Time :Saturday and Sunday Dates 1/6/2019 - 12/31/2021
Full Moon Tour 10/31/2020 - 10/31/2020
Saturday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Students with a valid ID are eligible for child rate. Must show ID upon arrival.
- Active military and veterans are free. Must show ID upon arrival.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Visitors will be asked to limit time in tower. If gallery is at capacity, visitors may be asked to wait outside until a designated time. Gift Shop will be closed. Waiver signature required. In lieu of docent-led tours, a fact sheet will be substituted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.