Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket
There are a million things to experience in New York City, but this is one in a million. Located at the top three floors of the One World Trade Center, which is now the tallest building in the western hemisphere, the observatory boasts jaw-dropping views of Manhattan and its surrounds. With this admission ticket, you'll have access to all three Observatory floors for a memorable experience that offers fabulous photo ops, New York City history, and dining options to buy food or drinks high in the sky.
Choose to upgrade to the priority combo ticket to skip all the lines with Priority Access security line and Express elevator to the top, Priority exit from the Observatory and access to the One World Explorer - the virtual guide iPad.
For the ultimate experience, upgrade to the All-Inclusive Flex Admission to arrive anytime on your selected travel date, receive all the upgrades of a Priority Combo ticket plus $15 to Eat, Drink, or Shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket (Skip the ticket line and proceed to security)
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
When you arrive at One World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan, hop in a Sky Pod (aka elevator) and arrive on the 102nd floor in less than 60 seconds. The Sky Pod provides a virtual time-lapse experience so you can see how New York City has changed over the centuries.
If you thought the elevator ride was cool, you'll be blown away by the One World Observatory's vantage point, which on a clear day, provides a sight line of about 50 miles (80 kilometers). Watch a video about the making of the 1,776-foot-tall (540-meter) skyscraper, and then look out the panoramic windows for one-of-a-kind New York City views. Upgrade your experience to a priority combo ticket to skip all the lines with Priority Access security line and Express elevator to the top, Priority exit from the Observatory and access to the One World Explorer - the virtual guide iPad. Need more flexibility? Upgrade to the All-Inclusive Flex Admission to arrive anytime on your selected travel date, receive all the upgrades of a Priority Combo ticket plus enjoy a beverage at the top!
At the See Forever Theater, see time-lapse photos and aerial imagery during a unique 2-minute video presentation, and then check out the the Main Observatory on the 100th floor, where you can step onto a 14-foot-wide (4-meter) disc in the floor and look down for an incredible perspective of real-time, high-definition footage of Manhattan's streets. And don't leave without stopping by City Pulse, an interactive experience that connects visitors with New York's landmarks and neighborhoods.
When you're hungry, you can head to the 101st floor for a bite to eat (own expense). Options include pastries and fresh sandwiches at One Café, small plates and artisanal cocktails at the bar, One Mix, and high-end food and wine that matches the stunning view at One Dine (reservations required at One Dine).
Departure Point :One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.