Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket
The Opera Garnier is a Parisian symbol. Home to an opera and ballet house, it is as famous as some of ther other cultural venues of the French capital as the Orsay Museum or Notre Dame Cathedral. It became famous around the world not only for its exceptional architecture but also to be the setting for The Phantom of the Opera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Priority Access
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Your priority access ticket to the Opera Garnier will give you access to a self guided visit of the monument. You will first need to collect your ticket at our partner agency located a few minutes walk away. Once collected, you will be granted priority entrance to this extraordinary building.
The Palais Garnier is one of the most exceptional representations of Baroque architecture in Paris. It was inaugurated back in 1875 and named after its architect, Charles Garnier. It is still nowadays the biggest opera house across the continent. You will be able to see the Grand Foyer, the sumptuous main staircase (Grand Escalier), the Member's Rotunda and the auditorium itself. Enjoy the Neo-Baroque décor of this incredible building at your own pace!
Departure Point :Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Explore the city from the top deck of our open top buses and discover many aspects of its history and culture in an open-air environment. Face mask available where required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.