Skip-the-Line Palacio Real de Madrid Guided Palace Tour - Private Tour
History and architecture collide at the Royal Palace in Madrid, Europe’s largest royal residence. On this 2.5 hour private guided palace tour, you will visit the official home of the kings of Spain and one of the top attractions in Spain’s capital city. Your expert guide will make sure you skip the line, fast-tracking you to the spectacular interiors that await.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Museum Tour
- Tour Guide Exclusively For You (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Wheelchair Friendly (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
What's excluded :
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Featuring some 3,000 rooms that have been perfectly preserved, the palace is open to the public, since the royal family only uses it for official receptions. Marvel at the main staircase, designed by Sabatini and comprising over 70 steps. Visit the Throne Room and admire the ceiling painted by Tiepolo, and the Hall of Alabarderos, the palace guards. Your guide will also point out works of master artists along the way including Velázquez, Goya, and Caravaggio. In the Royal Pharmacy, you’ll explore cabinets with medicinal plants, ceramic pots, and formulas dispensed to the royal family. Visit the Royal Chapel and see its collection of stringed instruments made by the legendary Antonio Stradivari. By the end, you’ll understand why the Royal Palace is the crowned jewel of Madrid’s many attractions.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Madrid, Madrid Spain
In between cheering during a bullfight or dipping churros in gooey chocolate, you’ll want to discover the best that Madrid has to offer. That’s where we come in, amigos. Our local guides will show you the Spanish capital with a little flare and fiesta, bringing history and culture to life in its streets and museums. We’ll make sure you experience the icons – like the Prado Museum and Royal Palace – without wishing you could just take a siesta instead. Don’t worry, though, there will be plenty of time for a bit of tapas when we’re done with you, and, even better, you’ll know the best places to go.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de la Armería, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Palacio Real de Madrid might be subjected to occasional closures or delayed opening or special event limiting access to our tour. When this occurs, we will provide guests with a reschedule option, or appropriate alternative. There is a link provided to verify beforehand the exceptional closing days online. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.