Skip the Line: Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden Admission Ticket in St Thomas
The new eco-attraction on St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands! Over twenty years in the making, Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden is now open for visitors and residents to visit, relax and enjoy the local flora. There are more than 1000 orchids growing throughout the landscape and hundreds of bromeliads, heliconias and gingers, palms as well as many other exotic tropical plants all located in a park-like setting with paths, benches, decks and gazebos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly Staff
- Entry/Admission - Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden, Rt. 334 Bishop Drive Just East Of Rt. 33 Intersection, 00802 St. Thomas
Experience a natural tropical paradise as you stroll along the winding paths located throughout the native moist forest area of St. Thomas.
Your entrance voucher will give you access to over the gardens which boast a collection over 1,000 orchids of varying types such as well as hundreds of bromeliads, heliconias, gingers, succulents and numerous other tropical plants and native trees. Walk along the gravel paths or relax one of the outdoor seating areas. You can also relax inside the Balinese gazebo under a large ficus tree.
Interpretive signage and plant names are located throughout the garden to help you learn little known facts about many of the plants and trees. Numerous birds, butterflies and other native wildlife scurry about in the garden helping to make the garden a true nature lover and photographers paradise.
Tropical juices, snacks, garden souvenirs and tropical plant books are available for purchase.
Departure Point :Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden, Rt. 334 Bishop Drive Just East Of Rt. 33 Intersection, 00802 St. Thomas
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Public Restrooms are temporarily closed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.