Skip-the-Line Prague National Film Museum Ticket
It's a hidden gem in Prague for all film lovers as well as families - the first of its kind in the Czech Republic. Offers unique hands-on experience - everyone discovers how film works on their own. Come to see film differently!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry to the National film museum - Jungmannova
- Entry/Admission - NaFilM: National film museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: NaFilM: National film museum, Jungmannova 748/30 Entry from the Franciscan Garden off Jungmann's Square, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Visitors not only learn new things about cinema but also gain a unique experience. Thanks to interactive exhibits everyone across different generations can find out how film works, learn more about its history, make own movie or record film sound effects!
Departure Point :NaFilM: National film museum, Jungmannova 748/30 Entry from the Franciscan Garden off Jungmann's Square, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :4/27/2019 - 11/1/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.