Skip the Line Private All Access 9/11 Ground Zero: Tour, Museum & Observatory
This full experience of September 11th sites in Manhattan includes a 1.5-hour guided walking tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, plus entry to the 9/11 Museum and the One World Observatory. As you're led by a local New Yorker guide with personal connection to the events of 9/11, hear stories of tragedy and heroism and gain a deeper understanding of the attack and aftermath.
per adult from
What's included :
- Narrated walking tour
- Private Guide with personal connection to 9/11
- Exclusive skip the line access to the 9/11 Museum
- 9/11 Museum Entry (self guided)
- One World Observatory Entry (self guided)
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visits to 9/11 Museum and Observatory are self-guided
- Face mask available for a $1.00 fee
- Visit: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
You'll enter the 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
End your day with a trip to the top of the tallest observatory in the Western Hemisphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for a $1 fee. Under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.