Skip-the-Line Private Peterhof Tour with Return by Hydrofoil
Visit Peterhof, the most spectacular of the royal summer residences in the vicinity of St Petersburg. Take a million pictures of the famous fountains, cascades, palaces, and pavilions that form a truly unique complex of parks and palaces that does not stop leaving the visitor speechless. Have an excursion to the Grand Palace of Peterhof or Petrodvorets that served as the official royal residence of the Romanovs, the Russian monarchs. You will return back to St Petersburg by a hydrofoil boat that will take only 30 min to arrive at the Palace Embankment in the center of St Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup
- 1-way hydrofoil ride (if the weather permits)
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
10:00- Meet your guide in the hotel lobby.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
10:00-11:30-On the way to Peterhof by a car or minibus, you will see the residential areas of St Petersburg and your experienced guide will tell you some practical information about living in the city. If time permits, take a short subway ride and see some famous metro stations knows as the underground museums.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
11:30-12:30 -Your private guide will give you a thorough tour of Peterhof, an ensemble of palaces and parks located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland (the Baltic Sea). You will have a guided walk along the Lower Park of Peterhof to see the cascades decorating it and find the joke fountains that splash the passersby when they least expect.
You will be amazed by the luxury of the Russian Versailles, the abundance of fountains and the impressive amount of gold used for its decor. The fountain system of Peterhof is one of the largest in the world, it consists of 147 fountains, many of which were conceived personally by Peter the Great.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
12:30-14:00- You will have a guided excursion to the Grand Palace (Petrodvorets), where throughout the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the finest Russian and West European architects worked on the facades and the interior decor, where Russian Emperors lived and celebrated their victories.
14:00-14:30- At the end of the tour, we will return to the center of St Petersburg by a short hydrofoil ride (30 min) along the Gulf of Finland and the Neva River.
14:30-15:00- Return to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is NOT available on Mondays
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Hydrofoil ride might be canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions. You will have a car/minivan ride back.
- Hydrofoil ride operates from April 28 to September 30
- The fountains of Peterhof operate from middle of April to the middle of October
- Please, advise if you need a kid booster seat in the car/minivan
- The exact starting time may vary and will be confirmed after the booking is made
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.