Skip-the-Line Private Tour of Leaning Tower & Pisa highlights with Local Guide
Enjoy Pisa with your own private guide and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa with the privileged skip-the-line access.
Admire the city highlights including the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower from where you will see Pisa from above.
Learn about the other monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli on a walking tour, and hear fun facts about Pisa’s history as you go with this private tour led by a licensed guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Family friendly
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Join this 2,5-hours private guided visit and find a standout amongst the most excellent places in Tuscany, the puzzling city of Pisa.
Pisa's Ancient Maritime Republic has a lot to offer and is definitely worth a visit!
The city developed and created in and around the gulfs of the Arno, which loan the perspective of the Lungarni and the great amazing ducal structures, Romanesque and Gothic style houses of worship and the sitting above Medieval and Renaissance strongholds.
Stroll around and tune in to the historical backdrop of the "Cattedrale", the "Battistero di San Giovanni" ( the biggest in Italy) and the "Camposanto Monumentale".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Make the most of your visit with the skip the-line ticket to the Leaning Tower: arranged behind Pisa's house of prayer, this exceptionally unusual pinnacle is the third most seasoned structure in the city's Cathedral Square (Piazza del Duomo), after the church and the Pisa Baptistry.
Get up the stairs of this overall popular excellent building. An ordeal you'll always remember!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower but are welcome to join the tour)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.