Skip-the-Line Private Tour of Leaning Tower & Pisa Top Attractions w Local Guide
In the company of your own private tour guide enjoy the wonders of Pisa. You visit the city highlights including the Cathedral, the Baptistery and of course the Leaning Tower to which you gain privileged access with your skip-the-line tickets.
On this walking tour you learn about the monuments that surround the Piazza dei Miracoli as well as fun and interesting facts about Pisa’s history.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
This 2.5 hour private walking tour will take you to see the highlights of this lovely Tuscan city, an ancient Maritime Republic with a very interesting past. Definitely worth a visit! The city originally developed around the gulf of the Arno and the Lungami (riverside) and was a very affluent city.
It has a history going back to Medieval and Renaissance times and you will see a number of amazing ducal buildings as well as Romanesque and Gothic churches. You take a stroll around the famous square with the historical backdrop of the “Cattedrale” , "Battistero di San Giovanni" ( the biggest in Italy) and the "Camposanto Monumentale ".
With your skip-the-line tickets you gain speedy access to the Leaning Tower, situated just behind the church.
This unusual tower is recognized the world-over and one of the most important buildings in the Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) after the church and the Baptistery. Climb the stairs of this remarkable tower for a spectacular view of Pisa and its surroundings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa PI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower but are welcome to join the tour)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.