Skip the line - Private tour: Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel, St Peters Basilica
Experience one of the most exclusive and intimate tours of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica with this 3-hour walking tour. We take you through this sacred site during the afternoon hours, when the museums are at their emptiest. You will skip both Museum and Basilica lines.
per adult from
138 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Expert tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Eden Walks
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tickets and Visit to Saint Peter’s Dome
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eden Walks, 00176 Rome Italy
Experience one of the most exclusive and intimate tours of the Vatican with this 2-5-hour walking tour, when the museum is at its emptiest.
This Vatican City tour includes all of the must-see stops and skip-the-line entry, beginning with a visit to the Vatican Museums.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Germanico 16, Ottaviano/St.Peter's, Rome
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This 3-hour walking tour covers the most sacred site in Rome and the world –the Vatican museums the Sistine Chapel and the St. Peter’s Basilica
- Skip-the-line entry to all sites
- Professional and licensed tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide
- Please note that on rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica will close without notice. In this case, a 3-hour tour will be offered inside the Vatican Museums. Unfortunately, since this is something we cannot control or predict, we cannot issue any refunds.
- One Wednesdays, Easter, Christmas and other religious holidays and feasts, St. Peter’s Basilica will be closed. In this case, a 3-hour tour will be offered inside the Vatican Museums instead.
- Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes and keep your shoulders and knees covered! The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round.
- The Vatican and St. Peter’s also have strict security restrictions. Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most attractions, it is forbidden to bring the following:
- Weapons and blunt objects (i.e. knives, umbrellas, etc.)
- Glass bottles or sprays
- Bicycles, skates, segways, luggage and pets
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have any special needs, please contact us directly before booking so that we may be able to accommodate.
- Make sure you arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time
- This tour takes place every day except for Sunday and Festivities
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.