Skip the Line: Private Vatican and Sistine Chapel Tour for Kids and Families
Keep everyone in your family engaged with this 3-hour skip-the-line tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel that's specifically designed for families and children. Learn about the rich art collection of the Vatican Museums, including Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. See Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel and his Pietà and have skip the line access to St. Peter's Basilica. Your children will love this interactive tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Top-rated local guide specialized in working with kids
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Skip the line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Meet your private guide near Vatican City. With your guide, you'll get to bypass the long queues at the entrance of the Vatican Museums. You may secure your luggage and umbrellas in the Vatican cloakroom.
Once out of the cloakroom, you will begin your visit of the collections. Kids will play games and win prizes while exploring Vatican artwork. You will see brilliant Greek and Roman sculptures and the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
Your tour continues to the Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the colorful Raphael's Rooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
You will then reach the Sistine Chapel, the venue for papal elections and one of Italy’s most visited sites. You will view Michelangelo's 'The Last Judgment' and listen to stories from the Bible, including the creation of Adam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the museum, you will enter the grandest church on earth, Saint Peter’s Basilica.
The best way to learn is by playing. Your family will have a lot of fun teaming up to solve quizzes, answer trivia, engage in scavenger hunts, and many more captivating games during the tour. Your local guide for children and families will fully-customize your tour and make it unique. Children will actively participate in the visit and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi and bus station.
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.