Skip the Line Private West Village Food Tour Ticket
On our private West Village food tour you will savor foods from 5 uniquely different restaurants, mom-and-pop shops and ethnic eateries. A private food tour is exclusively for your group. Our private food tours are customizable, so you can choose from a list of food places to enjoy. In addition to all the delectable foods your group will be savoring, your guide will discuss the history, culture and food scene of the neighborhood.
We have vegetarian options on a private food tour and can accommodate other dietary restrictions with advance notice.
A private food tour is perfect for:
• Private Birthday Parties
• Sweet Sixteen Parties
• Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
• Corporate Sponsored Events
• Private Parties
• Private Group Walking Food Tastings
• Bar & Bat Mitzvah Parties
• Large Friend and Family Outings
• Culinary and Cooking Groups
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Village, West Village, New York City, New York
We are flexible on the date and start time for a private food tour of The West Village. On your food tour you will savor foods from Faicco's Italian Specialties, Mamoun's Falafel, Cuba Restaurant, Artichoke Pizza, Hudson Bagels, Jo Jo's Philosophy and Molly's Cupcakes (all subject to change) We promise at the end of your food tour your minds and bellies will be full.
What people are saying:
"My colleagues and I had a wonderful experience on Sidewalks of NY's West Village tour, and I'm very happy that we had chosen it for our corporate team building event! Josh and the folks there were very friendly and courteous even right from the booking process - accommodating an ever-changing group size. The tour itself was fun and lively with Josh providing a colorful collection of culinary, cultural and even sordid historical details on the West Village area. The food sampled were a great mix of the tried-and-true NY establishments as well as some newcomers. A number of my colleagues, including myself, are local to NYC, and we all agreed that this tour provided us with a fresh look at the city we've all been calling home for years!"
Departure Point :201 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.