Skip the Line: Public Admission Ticket-Spanish Only (50 minutes)
This guided tour in Spanish available only on Saturday's only at 1:30 pm, is the ideal way to begin exploring the roots of the author's life and work. It is here that Ernest Hemingway was born in a second floor bedroom on July 21, 1899. This Queen Anne home was built in 1890 by his maternal grandparents and was the first home in Oak Park to have electricity. The homes restoration returned the house to its 1890s’ Victorian heritage; ensuring that your experience of the furnishings and stories told reflect the young man who lived there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line access Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Museum, 339 N Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302-2120
A Spanish language guided tour in of the Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Museum that usually lasts 45-50 minutes. This tour is available on Sunday's only at 1:30 pm.
Departure Point :Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Museum, 339 N Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302-2120
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.