Skip the Line: Rhodes Faliraki Water Park Admission Ticket
Water slides, artificial waves, pools with original games for all ages and for real endless summer fun. Located next door to the Esperos Palace you will find the Faliraki Waterpark which is the largest in Greece and a real summer experience for the entire family. Try all the waterslides and indulge in a frenetic summer party.
Climb to the peak of summer bliss with the fun options of Water Park in Faliraki, Rhodes. Alternatively for some relaxing time, select your deckchair in the garden of Water Park and enjoy snacks, refreshments and complete meals in restaurants and coffee shops of the Water Park.
The Water Park is located across the street from Esperos Palace in Faliraki, Rhodes and is open daily from 9.30 am.
Come and find the undiscovered paradise that is waiting for you. A magical place full of fun and adventures! Easily reached with spacious parking and free bus transfer from the city center and from the south of the island.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Sunbeds and sunshades (subject to availability)
- Tubes and mats for use of the games (subject to availability)
- Free round-trip bus transfer from Rhodes town and southern Rhodes (Kiotari, Pefkoi, Lindos , Kolymbia)
- Entry/Admission - Water Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Water Park, off Leof. Kallitheas, Faliraki 851 00 Greece
Try to climb the Wet Bubble and slipping in the pool water. An activity for the whole family that gives you moments of laughter and relaxation. In the Toddlers Pool our little friends may play with the Jumping jet rides, wrecked ships, dolphins and pirates!
The fun water slides at the Water Park version for younger guests, they do not stop having fun. The pool with the pirate ship is a magical world of exploration for children, complete with small slides and cannons who throw water. Try to cross the Funny Bridge with water sprinklers to splash and going up and down the small slides.
The Tipping Bucket is filled with 1000 litres of water every ten minutes and emptied from the top of the castle by children and adults to enjoy and have fun with their heart. The swimming pool of the Water Park awaits you to enjoy moments of relaxation with a cocktail or juice. Attached is a small lazy river for even more rest while you can and jacuzzi.
At the Crazy Cones slide, use the tubes of the park to try the journey between the tunnel and the three huge cones.
Start a relaxing trip on the calm waters of the Lazy River. Designed for those who want a quiet walk in the water, the 230-meter Lazy River gives you wonderful moments overlooking Faliraki, the entire Water Park and the sea.
Feel like you are in the ocean and get to experience the big waves in the Wave Pool. The feeling when "popping" the wave is unique. Swimming is ideal for all ages.
Go on our Multi Slide, an open and comfortable slide for all guests . Experience the Black Holes, two large spiral slides off to get off with the coils at fast speeds. Our Giant Slide is 147 meters, for all ages of visitors to the Water Park. You can also try the Rafting Slide, an impressive open spiral slide that descend to the double coils to enjoy the path with your friends.
The Turbo Slide is an open, in principle, be converted into slide tunnel and twirls before you get in the pool . A slide with ” high speed ” for those who love the excitement. The Kamikaze Slide is one of the most popular in the park. Start from the top to fall into the pool with great speed. The Free Fall Slide offers high speeds and thrills! Start at the highest point of land Water Park and pool with intensity. With six different starting lines, take the layers of the Head First Mat Racer and indulge in endless racing with family and friends. Great slide for group fun!
In the Twister Slide, two large closed slides great excitement and even higher speeds before you get in the pool with adrenaline at full. With a single or double loop, swirl the slide Sting Ray with your friends before you get to the power pool. The Space Bowl Slide is ideal for those who love speed and high adrenaline. You start in a closed slide, "toss and turn" in a large bowl to end up in the pool.
Departure Point :Water Park, off Leof. Kallitheas, Faliraki 851 00 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation to the park is provided from Rodos town by our own shuttle bus, operating daily from Mandraki harbor. FalirakiWaterpark also runs daily shuttle buses from Southern Rhodes (Kiotari, Lindos, Pefkoi, Kolymbia).Address: Faliraki, 85100 Rhodes, Greece
Departure Time :5/3/2021 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Lockers are available for rent
- All water slides and pools are monitored by trained members of our staff. Lifeguards and medical staff are present at all times
- Inflatable items brought in by client will, prior to any use on the Water Park premises, have to have previously been safety-cleared by our safety monitoring staff
- Please wear appropriate swimwear (short pants or garments featuring metal buckles, rivets, zippers or rings are restricted)
- Participation in certain Water Park activities is conditional on a good physical condition as well as on specific age and height requirements
- No access to Kamikaze, Free-fall, Turbo, Space Bowl Waterslide is allowed to children under 13 years old
- Children under 8 years old may use the Stingray Slide and Head First Mat Racer Slide with parental consent
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.