Skip the Line: Romanovs Opera Live Music Show Ticket
This show replicates former nobility meetings where you could enjoy a glass of champagne, listen to classical music and and have a small talk.
The show organizers made an attempt to recover the old nobility tradition of musical home concerts.
Please note that the show language is Russian. Light snacks are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cultural and Historical Centre Dom Romanovykh
What's excluded :
- Transfer, Private Guide
- Visit: Cultural and Historical Centre Dom Romanovykh, Kharkovskaya, 13D, St. Petersburg 191024 Russia
This is a ticket to theatrical classical concerts where performers use no microphones and amplifiers.
The concert organizers are trying to recover the old traditions of home musical concerts which were popular in the Imperial Russia.
The House of Romanovs (Dom Romanovykh) is situated in the city centre, close to Moscovsky railway station ( a walking distance from Vosstnaya Metro Station).
Please note the exact address of the show: 191024, Russia, St Petersburg, 13 D Kharkovskaya St
Departure Point :Cultural and Historical Centre Dom Romanovykh, Kharkovskaya, 13D, St. Petersburg 191024 Russia
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the hotel pickup is not included in the regular price. The host is Russian and the show is in the Russian language because it is done mainly for locals so you can experience the night out as Russian nobility used to. If you need a guide to translate, there is an option with the guide you can book
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.