Skip the Line: Sant Pau Recinte Modernista Entrance Ticket in Barcelona
On this self-guided visit to Sant Pau, one of the world's largest Art Nouveau sites, learn about one of Lluís Domènech i Montaner's most important works and one of the most significant restoration projects in recent years. As you journey through one of the oldest medical institutions in Europe, you'll see how the Art Nouveau complex was designed and built and learn about its current use as an internationally acclaimed center for knowledge. Sant Pau is wheelchair accessible, and you can use your ticket any time when the center is open.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona Spain
Sant Salvador Pavilion, summarising the history of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, from its founding in 1401 up until the 21st century. On the upper floor, visitors will see a contemporary installation symbolising a dragon, a tribute to the figure and the work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner, who was a key architect in Modernisme, the Catalan Art Nouveau.
Departure Point :Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Check the safety and hygiene measures in relation to Covid-19 www.santpau.barcelona/covid19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.