Skip the Line: SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium Admission Ticket
Travel from the lakes of Michigan to the depths of the ocean at SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium. With a variety of unique displays, educational talks, an underwater tunnel and feeding shows throughout the day, there’s plenty for everyone in the family to enjoy. See more than 5,000 creatures, including blacktip reef sharks, gentle seahorses, cownose rays and the giant Pacific octopus.
per adult from
What's included :
- General Admission Ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium, 4316 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1277
At more than 25 authentically themed displays featuring diverse species and habitats, you'll learn about marine conservation and observe some 5,000 animals. Stop by a tank of blacktip reef sharks, which come from the tropical coral reefs of the Indian and Pacific oceans, and enter an underwater tunnel for a panoramic view of sharks as they swim past. Watch a feeding for cownose rays, which swim in schools of up to 10,000 in the wild, and see how they use their synchronized flaps to stir up ocean sediment on the tunnel floor.
Spot a giant Pacific octopus, the largest octopus in the world, and search for a male seahorse with a brood of babies in its pouch. Spy clown fish and observe jellyfish floating inside a tank that mimic ocean tides and currents. You can also learn about creatures that inhabit shores and coastal tide, such as sea anemones, sea urchins and horseshoe crabs.
Passionate about preserving marine habitats and the species that live in them, the informative staff at SEA LIFE Michigan celebrates everything about the sea. The aquarium hosts shark and ray feedings, as well as educational demonstrations throughout the day. Learn about successful breeding programs for endangered animals, and discover how the aquarium supports worldwide conservation projects.
Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan, 4240 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1267
Make a full day of it and upgrade your visit with a Combo Ticket that includes admission to Sea Life Aquarium and Legoland Discovery Center. This interactive attraction will educate, surprise and delight all members of the family. Construct and test race cars, visit Miniland to see miniature replicas of the city’s iconic buildings and enjoy lego-themed rides.
Please note: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium, 4316 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1277
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.