Skip the Line: Semi Private Colosseum & Ancient Rome Walking Tour
The best way to visit Rome is to join this semi-private walking tour with a maximum 10 people in the group. Your professional guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum passing the long lines at the entrance. This tour offers the perfect introduction to the city’s fascinating history.
Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum's first and second tire, learn about monuments like the Curia inside the Roman Forum, admire the Capitoline Hill and it's great view over the Roman Forum and enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as Piazza Venezia, Largo di Torre Argentina, Pantheon and Piazza Navona!
This tour is a perfect introduction for first-time visitors, but it also gives plenty of new information for visitors already familiar with the Eternal city. A great overview and orientation of the Ancient city for everybody who wants to learn more about it's great history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Skip the line access
- Entrance fees
- Head sets when needed
- Small group tour with a maximum of 10 participants
- Instant confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet the guide at the meeting point near to the Colosseum.
Skip the long lines at the entrance of the Colosseum with the help of our expert guide. Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum's first and second tire.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore the ruins of the Roman Forum, center of all Roman government and public life.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
Climb up to the Capitoline Hill, the smallest but most significant of the seven hills of Rome. Admire the famous Piazza del Campidoglio, masterfully designed by Michelangelo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
Walk down to Piazza Venezia and learn the history of "Altare della Patria" which dominates the square.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
See the beautiful Piazza della Rotonda, and enter to visit the famous Pantheon, a Roman temple dedicated to all the gods of pagan Rome. Pantheon is the most preserved and influential building of ancient Rome.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Conclude your guided tour at stunning Piazza Navona, one of the most famous squares in Rome. The large and lively square features no less than three magnificent fountains, the most famous is the Bernini's Fountain of Four Rivers in the middle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.