Skip the Line: Semi Private Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour
Join our exclusive, Semi Private guided afternoon tour of the Vatican. With no more than 10 people in the group our guide will tailor the tour experience to your personal interests.
Meet your guide at the meeting point near to the Vatican Museums, skip the long lines at the entrance and start visiting the highlights of this famous museum complex together with your expert guide.
Stroll through the vast galleries and visit the Gallery of the Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries and Gallery of the Candelabra. Admire the beautiful Pine Courtyard, and enter the Pio Clementine Museum with the famous "Laocoon". Step inside the famous Raphael's Rooms and see "The School of Athens".
Enter the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”, and many other artworks made by famous artists such as Raphael, Botticelli and Perugino. Conclude your tour at St. Peter's Basilica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Skip the line access
- Head sets when needed
- Small group with a maximum of 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip the lines at the entrance of the Vatican museums and visit with your expert guide the famous Vatican Museums. See the beautiful Pine Courtyard and Pio Clementine Museum, enter to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Admire the stunning Raphael's Rooms.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
At the end of the tour end to the famous Sistine Chapel, admire the Michelangelo's frescoes "Last Judgement" and "Creation of Adam" and many other artworks made by many other famous artist such as Raphael and Botticelli.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Leone IV & Viale Giulio Cesare, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.