Skip the line Sistine Chapel evening tour with Vatican Museums
Taking advantage of the restrictions to ensure the safety standards, let's launch a new way to enjoy the Museums.. No crowd, no sardine effect but almost empty galleries and all the time in the world to pay tribute to the Vatican treasures!
Artificial lights in the Sistine Chapel will illuminate Michelangelo's masterpiece offering a different atmosphere meant to recreate the nuances of the natural light provided by candles.
The tour starts at the Museums on an unusual vibe, unique moments will be printed in your memory like staring at Saint Peter's dome by the terrace at the entrance.
While visiting the most relevant sections, you'll breath the genius of the most representative artists of the Italian renaissance.
An itinerary focused on art, history, religion and symbolism, passing through the apartment of the Pope Julius II painted by Raphael and culminating in the Sistine Chapel, expression of universal beauty intensified by 7000 LEDs to better appreciate its full splendor!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide art historian or archaeologist
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Ticket fees
- All included, no extra fees!
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
- Terrace with overwhelming view of saint Peter’s basilica and Vatican gardens
- Court of the pine cone
- Gallery of the candelabras
- Gallery of the tapestries
- Gallery of the geographical maps
- Raphael’s rooms
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy a really peculiar atmosphere inside the Sistine Chapel lit by a warm artificial light making the colors even brighter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid ID is required on the day of the tour only for student under 26 with a student card or under 18
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- For people with mobility impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair, please contact us so the itinerary can be customized to your needs on a private tour
- To access the Vatican Museums it is mandatory to wear a mask to cover nose and mouth. The mask should be worn for the entire duration of the visit
- Each visitor will be subjected to the control of body temperature. The control is mandatory. Access will be denied to all those who will have a body temperature equal to or more than 37.5 º
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.