Skip the Line: Sonnenberg Gardens General Admission Ticket
Sonnenberg Gardens is a unique location originally created as a summer home for a NY City banker and his wife in the late 1800's. After he died, she traveled the world for inspiration and added marvels of gardens, art, architecture, and greenhouses to her estate at Sonnenberg including the first privately owned Japanese Garden in North America. Much of those wonders, including the gardens, still exist 100 years later offering guests not only a glimpse into the past but allowing them a tranquil respite from a busy and stressful world.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Admission includes access to the 50 acre estate, gardens, mansion, arboretum, and greenhouses.
- Entry/Admission - Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Admission to special fundraising events is not included in regular park admission.
- Visit: Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park, 151 Charlotte St, Canandaigua, NY 14424-1363
Step back into the romance and elegance of the Victorian Era at Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park. This public garden and historic home site features nine historic gardens, an antique greenhouse complex, and a 40-room mansion.
Departure Point :Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park, 151 Charlotte St, Canandaigua, NY 14424-1363
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Thursday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.