Skip the Line: Stained Glass Workshop and Museum Ticket and Tour
Stained Glass Workshop and Museum is a gem of Polish Art Nouveau and also the oldest functioning stained glass studio in Poland.
The workshop still inhabits the original building designed especially for its purposes in 1902.
During the visit you can feel the unique atmosphere of the space where the greatest polish artists used to work on their projects.
You will also learn all about this old, fascinating craft.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Stained Glass Museum (Muzeum Witrazu)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Stained glass souvenirs
- Visit: Stained Glass Museum (Muzeum Witrazu), Zygmunta Krasinskiego 23, Krakow 31-111 Poland
The tour around the museum lasts for 45-50 minutes.
It starts from the museum cafe, where you can also buy tickets and watch a short video about the process of making glass
Then a guide arrives to take you to the old workshop, which was established over a century ago and kept majority of the original interior.
You will see artisans at work and the guide will explain the whole proces - from designing to cutting and framing a stained glass window - all done by hand.
Our museum also contains a small gallery of old designs and stained glass pieces.
After the tour you can grab our stained glass map that includes 10 most beautiful stained glass windows to see in Kraków.
Important: the tour will take place if there is a minimum of 2 participants.
Departure Point :Stained Glass Museum (Muzeum Witrazu), Zygmunta Krasinskiego 23, Krakow 31-111 Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.