Skip-the-Line Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park and then get guaranteed access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal & Ellis Island with this exclusive. Explore with audio guides or upgrade to a fully-escorted tour of Liberty Island & Ellis Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide for the pre-ferry tour (English only)
- Priority access (reserve line)
- Audio guides (several languages available)
- Statue of Liberty pedestal access
- Ferry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battery Park City, Battery Park City, New York City, New York
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. Located at the southern tip of Manhattan Island, the park has an interesting history and many monuments.
Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial, Bosque Fountain, and surrounding gardens. End at Castle Clinton, built in anticipation of the War of 1812 and the centerpiece of the revitalization efforts of the park.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Get exclusive access to the monument up to the Fort Wood section for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Arabic.
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40 percent of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
Alternatively, upgrade to a fully-escorted tour and benefit from the services of an English-speaking guide at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. This option also includes a guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial once you have returned to Manhattan from Ellis Island.
Departure Point :24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual audio guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.