Skip the Line: Strawberry Field Visitor Experience Ticket with Media Guide
Experience through archival footage, photographs and timelines and our specialist media guides the world where John Lennon played as a child and what happened behind the famous red gates.
Visits will also include a tour of the garden and woods where John played as a child allowing a chance for spiritual exploration.
Learn about links with The Salvation Army and the work carried out at Strawberry Field today through the Steps to Work programme.
Visitors will also have the option to purchase refreshments and gifts at the café and shop.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Media Guide
- Entry/Admission - Strawberry Field
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Strawberry Field Beaconsfield Road, Liverpool L25 6EJ England
Delve into a vibrant visitor experience consisting of an interactive exhibition exploring the site’s history and links to John Lennon's childhood and the iconic song, a stylish café and gift shop as well as gardens for spiritual reflection.
Departure Point :Strawberry Field Beaconsfield Road, Liverpool L25 6EJ England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.