Skip the Line: Tango Show Ticket at El Querandi Tango with Optional Dinner
Located in the historic center of the city, in the neighborhood of San Telmo, El Querandí has the best Tango show dinner proposal in Buenos Aires. This old house of 1920, carefully restored in 1992 after remaining 12 years closed, is characterized by having respected with absolute devotion the atmosphere it had at the beginning of the last century; adding, a service of excellence, an exquisite gastronomic menu with typical Argentine regional dishes and a Tango show that shines for its quality and authenticity.
Transfers are not offered
Passengers will have to go on their own to the starting point, Perú 322.
For the Dinner & Show option:
-You will have to be 08:30 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only option:
-You will have to be 09:30 PM at the meeting point
per adult from
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Tango Show
- Soft drinks / Wine
- Dinner (If you have chosen this option)
- Entry / Admission to El Querandi Tango
- Entry/Admission - El Querandi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Dinner (If you haven´t chosen this option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is Perú 322)
- Visit: El Querandi, Peru 302 Capital Federal, Buenos Aires 1067 Argentina
El Querandí Tango invites you to discover its ancient mysteries. Set yourself in the Buenos Aires of the early twentieth century and travel through the history of Tango.
Experience an intense Tango show through its rhythmic chords and the sensuality of its dance.. Let yourself be surprised by the quality and prestige of its artists all while tasting the best Argentine cuisine.
Departure Point :El Querandi, Peru 302 Capital Federal, Buenos Aires 1067 Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you choose the "Dinner & Tango Show" option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.