Skip the Line: Tango Show Ticket at Tango Porteño with Optional Dinner
Get the chance to visit an emblematic place that recreates the golden age of the 40s, combined with an art deco style, completing with a great artistic cast, stunning productions and a gastronomic display of excellent quality.
You will get the chance to watch the perfect union of the best and virtuous tango dancers, an exceptional orchestra composed of 8 musicians and the power of the singer's voice and fusion with folklore. This gives as a result a show with the true Argentine flavor, created with the unique style of the multi-award-winning dancer and choreographer Mora Godoy. An optional dinner upgrade is available.
Transfers are not offered
Passengers will have to go on their own to the starting point, Cerrito 570.
For the Dinner & Show options:
-You will have to be 08:30 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only option:
-You will have to be 10:00 PM at the meeting point
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Tango Show
- Dinner (If you have chosen this option)
- Entry / Admission to Tango Porteño
- Entry/Admission - Tango Porteno
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Dinner (If you haven´t chosen this option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is Cerrito 570)
- Visit: Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
Experience tango with this evening live show in Buenos Aires. Watch outstanding tango dancers accompanied by singers and a live orchestra perform in a beautiful stage, all while enjoying a delicious 3-course meal.
Departure Point :Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you choose the "Dinner & Tango Show" option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.