Skip the Line: Temple of Olympian Zeus Entrance Ticket
Enjoy the Temple of Zeus in Athens is located near the centre of the city, just about a quarter of a mile to the southeast of the Acropolis, and within a quarter mile south of Syntagma Square and the Parliament Building. Keep in mind that until 2 AD it was the largest temple in Greece, bigger than the Parthenon, as it was consisted of 104 pillars!
per adult from
What's included :
- Temple of Olympian Zeus entrance ticket
- Skip the line access
- Service fee
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Food & Drinks
- Visit: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
The Temple of Olympian Zeus, one of the most famous archaeological sites in Athens, has been a ruin almost since it was built. Construction began in the 6th century BC., set out to build the greatest temple in the world, but it was not actually finished until about the 2nd century AD. by the Roman emperor Hadrian. In the 3rd century AD it was looted by barbarians and its glory days were over. Since then it has slowly fallen into ruin.
An interesting information in the history of the temple of Zeus is that Hadrian, upon dedicating the temple to Zeus, erected two large statues in the centre of the building. Both were large and one depicted Zeus, the other one Hadrian himself.
Departure Point :Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:30 PM
9/1/2021 - 9/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
9/16/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
10/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
10/16/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address a couple of days prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly without waiting in line. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus arch. site opening hours are: 1st April to 31 August: 08:00 - 20:00, 1st to 15th September: 8:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 8:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 8:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 8:00-18:00, 1st November to 31st March: 8:00-15:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.