Skip the Line: Terra Natura Benidorm Entrance Ticket
Terra Natura is a next generation zoo where you can discover “Zooimmersion”, a new concept in habitat design that allows you to come into contact with the animals through barriers invisible to the human eye. The 320,000 square metres of the Benidorm Park are divided into four zones or areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to the Park
- Entry/Admission - Terra Natura
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Terra Natura, Partida Foia del Verdader 1, 03502 Benidorm Spain
Pangea: The mysterious and extraordinary world of the poisonous creatures awaits your visit. Come and learn things about the poison and the animals that produces it and uses it to defend and to capture their prey: tarantulas of America and of Asia, African scorpions, poisonous lizards, deadly snakes, up to small dart frogs whose simple drop of sweat can kill an elephant.
Asia: A landscape and a fauna that they you will transport you to the land of Asia: the land of the elephants with one of the biggest herds in Europe, the monsoon meadow where you will see other big herbivores of India live placidly in groups, or the territory of the Indian rhinoceroses, these zoological jewels of prehistoric aspect almost impossible to see in other places of Spain, the temple of the felines with tigers and leopards and some other animals, where they await you to discover their natural way of life.
America: America is the area that will attract you most for this exuberant vegetation and the remains of the Mayan ruins where you can find numerous species of its fauna : the temple of life, an enormous aviary with a tropical forest inside where a walk through it is a pleasure for all your senses, accompanied by the presence of multiple species of birds; chatterboxes, peacocks, trumpeters, different toucans, golden orioles, parrots and others awaiting to be discovered by you. By the exit of the aviary you will start the tour of mammal fauna, including pretty Capuchinos, capibaras, ocelots and jaguars.
Europe: The placid Mediterranean climate gives place an area where the typical animals of our fauna move freely,; bucks, deer, boar, etc. they will come close to you in this contact area. Someone will let you touch the skin that you will find rough unlike that of a domestic animal.
Departure Point :Terra Natura Benidorm
Departure Time :3/1/2020 - 10/12/2020
10/13/2020 - 2/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
3/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guided tours If you would prefer a more personalized service, our team of educational guides will make sure your visit to the chosen continent is an enjoyable and enriching experience. Guided tours last around 90 minutes. They should be booked in advance when you make your reservation. Minimum tour size is 20 people Opening Hours The park's opening time vary depending on the time of the year. please check Terra Natura's website to see availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.