Skip-The-Line: The American Prohibition Museum Admission Ticket
The American Prohibition Museum located in Savannah's City Market is the first and only museum in the United States dedicated to the history of Prohibition. While here, guests will travel back in time to the early 1900s, as anti-alcohol rallies swept the nation and the “booze problem” was pushed to the fore-front of American politics. The true story of America’s struggle with the liquor question, the passing of the 18th Amendment, its impact on the nation, and the far-reaching consequences of the thirteen years of Prohibition all come to life within the walls of the American Prohibition Museum. Social distancing will be observed and may limit the amount of guests allowed in the museum at one time.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Museum Admission
- Entry/Admission - American Prohibition Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Museum closed on St. Patrick's Day (March 17) and during St. Patrick's Day Festival (dates TBD).
- Visit: American Prohibition Museum, 209 W Saint Julian St, Savannah, GA 31401-2513
Through immersive displays and state-of-the-art dioramas, museum goers will learn how Prohibition and Temperance shaped thinking and culture for more than two hundred years of American history.
Not your average “Dry” Museum, the American Prohibition Museum features state-of-the-art displays such as: A recreated 1918 Street Scene, setting the stage in “Anywhere, USA” A captivating Tent Revival featuring fire and brimstone preacher, Reverend Billy Sunday Carry Nation’s Hatchetations and a bar demolished by her signature hatchet Lillian M.N. Stephens and Adolphus Busch squaring off and pleading their side of the argument A dimly lit Moonshine Scene, tucked back into the heart of America’s wilderness A hidden gem of a Speakeasy bar, serving up period authentic cocktails And much, much more… Experience this one-of-a-kind attraction when you visit Savannah!
Departure Point :American Prohibition Museum, 209 W Saint Julian St, Savannah, GA 31401-2513
Departure Time :5/8/2020 - 1/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests of all ages are allowed in the museum during all operating hours, but photo ID is required at the door to receive a wristband for admittance to the Speakeasy. Guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the Speakeasy.
- Children 3 yrs of age and younger are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Social Distancing will be observed in the museum
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.