Skip the Line: The Florida Aquarium in Tampa Bay Ticket
Explore and learn about more than 9,000 sea creatures at the Florida Aquarium in downtown Tampa. The Florida Aquarium experience is designed to take you on a journey, starting with a drop of water from one of Florida's many freshwater springs, all the way out to the open waters of the Florida Keys and beyond. Sights include a large simulated wetlands environment located under a tall glass atrium with local wildlife including alligators, river otters, free flying pink spoonbills and more! Enjoy interactive touch experiences such as moon jellies (commonly called jellyfish), rays, bamboo sharks, and sea anemones. Discover inhabitants of the Indian Ocean in Journey to Madagascar. A 500,000 gallon coral reef ecosystem with sharks, sea turtles, reef fish, eels and more will fascinate visitors. Learn about The Florida Aquarium's conservation efforts including coral restoration in Waves of Wonder gallery. Access to Splash Pad (perfect for younger kids) and 4-D Theater are included!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Entry/Admission - The Florida Aquarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: The Florida Aquarium, 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602-5600
The Florida Aquarium offers a unique look at all that swims, floats, and crawls in and around Florida waters and beyond.
The 200,000 square-feet attraction is home to more than 9,000 animals. Follow the journey from a single drop of rain to the deep waters where the ocean’s top predators are found. Along the way see river otters, alligators, stingrays, leafy sea dragons, fascinating jellies (commonly called jellyfish), lion fish, sea turtles, sharks and more! There is a 500,000 gallon floor-to-ceiling Coral Reef tank, 3 touch pools, plus multiple other exhibits. Meet a penguin, watch your children enjoy an outdoor play area (Splash Pad) with wet and dry zones, or see a short film in our 4-D Theater-- all included with general admission!
The Florida Aquarium is conveniently located in downtown Tampa, along the trolley line, and between 2 cruise ship terminals.
COVID-19: Additional processes and limited access may be in place. For current details, visit www.flaquarium.org.
Departure Point :The Florida Aquarium, 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602-5600
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the ticket counter
- Infants 0-2 are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- See COVID-19 advisements at flaquarium.org/reopen.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is limited. Bring voucher/ticket to Guest Services desk. If Aquarium is at full capacity, you will be asked to wait. Visit at 2pm or later if hoping to avoid a wait. Find safety details at www.flaquarium.org/reopen. The Aquarium has Infection Prevention Approval by Tampa General Hospital.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.