Skip the Line: The Great Pyramid of Cheops Admission Ticket With Guide & Pick up
The Great Pyramid of Cheops Admission Ticket:
The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact.
Based on a mark in an interior chamber naming the work gang and a reference to the Fourth Dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu, some Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was thus built as a tomb over a 10- to 20-year period concluding around 2560 BC. Initially standing at 146.5 metres (481 feet), the Great Pyramid was the tallest man-made structure in the world for more than 3,800 years until Lincoln Cathedral was finished in 1311 AD
you will be able to get in the Burial chamber and the coffin of King khufu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Giza Necropolis
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Giza Necropolis, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
The Pyramids Of Giza Cheops, Khafren, and Macrenuis
Of all of Egypt's major tourist attractions, only one is at the top of any list - the Pyramids of Giza. They're Egypt's three main pyramids, built in the 4th Dynasty (circa 2550 B.C). The pyramids of Ancient Egypt were built as tombs for kings (and queens), and it was an exclusive honor to have such a tomb. However, this tradition only applied in the Old and Middle Kingdoms.
Today there are more than 93 pyramids in Egypt; the most famous ones are those at Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Great Sphinx, or as the ancients knew it, “Shesep Ankh” or “the living image”, has to be one of the most recognizable constructions in history. Think of the Sphinx and you automatically think of Egypt and the Giza Plateau.
Sculpted from soft sandstone, many believe that it would have disappeared long ago had it not been buried in the sand for so many long periods in its lifetime. The body is 60m (200ft) long and 20m (65ft) tall. Its face is 4m (13ft) wide with eyes measuring 2m (6ft) high.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.