Skip the Line: The Ice Bar Experience at Icebarcelona Ticket
Experience the first ice bar at the beach in the world! An experimental and avant-garde environment at 5 degrees below zero. At least twice a year, the theme of the room, the lighting and the sculptures are updated to give you something different to see every time you come. The average duration is 45 minutes. This is a unique experience, suitable for all ages, Adult and children alike. Your children are welcome to be amazed as long as they are with an adult.
per adult from
45 to 59 minutes
What's included :
- One drink
- Jacket and gloves
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Icebarcelona
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks at the terrace (available to purchase)
- Visit: Icebarcelona, Passeig Maritim de la Barceloneta 38 A, 08005 Barcelona Spain
Open since November 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see attraction in the Condal City. Frequented as much by locals as by tourists, the ice bar is a perfect place to enjoy an original and very amusing experience.
The first ice bar at the beach in the world. A unique place at a temperature of -5ºC (20ºF), designed by internationally renowned artists. The theme of the lounge, the lighting and the sculptures are renewed at least twice a year, in order to offer something different every time you come.
Upon arrival at the bar, our team will provide you warm clothes (jacket and gloves) to make your visit comfortable. After this you will enter the ice lounge, where you will have a drink included with your previously purchased ticket. We do recommend to get your booking online. It is actually cheaper and makes much easier our work.
Unless the staff say the opposite, you can stay in the room as long as you wish, however you should know that after about 45 minutes, the cold is already beginning to be noticed.
Every year the theme of the sculptures is renewed, so that each time you visit Icebarcelona you will do it with the same enthusiasm and will have something original to see, as if you were visiting a small ice museum. This year Icebarcelona returns to the 80s.
Departure Point :Icebarcelona, Passeig Maritim de la Barceloneta 38 A, 08005 Barcelona Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Door policy: relaxed
- Dress code casual: street/beachwear
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No minimum age. Underage can be admitted in company of supervising parents/relative
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Digital menu (access by QR code) Daily ultraviolet disinfection of gear (gloves and jackets) Immediate quarantine of used clothing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.