Skip the Line: The Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College Ticket
Discover one of London’s hidden gems, the magnificent Painted Hall, in the heart of the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage site. Known as ‘Britain’s Sistine Chapel’, Sir James Thornhill’s magnificent Painted Hall is an epic baroque masterpiece.
Hear the intriguing history of this iconic site and walk in the footsteps of Tudor monarchs. View the foundations of the former Greenwich Palace, birthplace of the notorious King Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth I, plus the room where Vice-Admiral Lord Nelson lay in state after the Battle of Trafalgar, all part of your Painted Hall tour. Open daily, 10am-5pm.
Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s stunning buildings and wander the extensive riverside grounds (open 8am-11pm daily).
Painted Hall tickets include entry to the Chapel and the Skittle Alley where you can try your hand at Victorian bowling. Multimedia guides and guided tours also included.
per adult from
75 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- interactive guide included
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Naval College
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
While away the hours in one of London’s most beautiful locations as you peruse the stunning recently conserved Painted Hall, wander the atmospheric grounds, view Tudor remains or try afternoon tea in our brand-new Painted Hall Café.
Departure Point :Old Royal Naval College, College Way, London SE10 9NN England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented several new precautions and followed Government and VisitBritain advice so that visitors have a safe and enjoyable visit. We have signs outlining guidance across the site to help visitors stay safe whilst they are at the venue.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.