Skip the Line: Thirlestane Castle Admission Ticket
Come and discover Thirlestane Castle, one of the oldest and finest inhabited castles in Scotland. Dating back to the 16th century, Thirlestane Castle not only has a beautiful fairy tale exterior, it also contains many fascinating details and stories inside. In the grand state rooms, you will find some of the finest decorative plasterwork ceilings in Europe, as well one of the most extensive family collections of portraits and busts in Scotland, fine furnishings, and Maitland family treasures. There is also woodland and riverside walks and adventure playground.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Thirlestane Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, which may be purchased separately in the Tea Room
- Visit: Thirlestane Castle, Lauder TD2 6RU Scotland
Entry into this fairytale castle which was built in 1590 and is still inhabited today. Marvel at the 17th-century Dunsterfield ceilings and one of the largest collections of family portraits in the country.
Departure Point :Thirlestane Castle
Departure Time :5/30/2020 - 9/6/2020
5/30/2021 - 9/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- Partially accessible for wheelchairs and buggies/prams/strollers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.