Skip the Line Tour: Colosseum Official Guided Tour - Entrance Fee Included
Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 1-hour skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum. Follow in the footsteps of emperors as you explore the two tiers of the mighty Flavian Amphitheatre. Hear stories of the bloodthirsty spectacles and more.
Learn the story of the Roman Republic and its most famous monument on a guided tour of Ancient Rome. Enjoy skip-the-line privileges at the Colosseum, and learn more about the Roman Republic’s mightiest monument.
Meet your guide, and enjoy panoramic views of the best-preserved part of the Colosseum. Get a detailed description of the Colosseum from the outside, before skipping the long lines to step inside.
Your guide will entertain you with tales of sea-battles, and tell you about the cages where the lions were kept. Imagine the roar of the crowd as their blood-lust was met. Continue to the 2nd tiers for the best views of the Colosseum, inside and out.
Your guide will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum
- Colosseum guided tour and Certificated Guide service
- Small group guaranteed never larger that 19 participants
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the attractions
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Roman Forum and Palatine hill guided tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 1-hour skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum. Follow in the footsteps of emperors as you explore the 2 tiers of the mighty Flavian Amphitheater. Hear stories of the bloodthirsty spectacles, and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Colosseum it used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.