Skip-the-Line Tour of Rome Colosseum, Forums & Palatine Hill with Local Guide
In the company of a local, expert guide this tour takes you to explore some of Ancient Rome’s most famous sights;
the Arch of Constantine, the Senate House, the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Triumphal Arches, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Basilicas, the Golden Mile, the Temples of Saturn and Concord and the interior of the Colosseum. With Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum you will make the most of your 3-hour tour. You will also forego visiting the Colosseum 3rd tier and underground so you can spend more time exploring other more interesting areas of the amphitheater and Roman Forum.
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line access
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Guided tour of the Colosseum and visit the glorious remains of Ancient Rome, birthplace of modern civilization and capital of the Roman Empire. Listen to the astonishing accounts of fearless leaders, epic heroines, and infamous tyrants while walking through their palaces and gardens!
Get rid of maps, audioguides and every other annoying tool and follow our top-rated guide on this memorable tour of Ancient Rome. We will visit all the major historic sites without standing in the entrance lines and without rushing!.
You will go inside the Colosseum and see the arena, seating levels and other amazing places and remains that make this building the most famous monument in the world! You will learn about the spectators past-times, the gladiators combats, the spectacles management and other great facts and curiosities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The tour also includes a detailed visit of the Roman Forum. It was the main square, the main assembly location for the Roman population. Here will will see the Senate House, the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Tryumphal Arches, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Basilicas, the Golden Mile, the Temples of Saturn and Concord and other famous religious and political buildings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Last stop is the Palatine Hill, from here you can enjoy a spectacular view.
This is a tour you must take on your visit to Rome!
It will be fun, informative & unforgettable!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.