Skip the Line Tour-Vatican Museum Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basilica
To visit the highlights of Vatican City and skip-the-line tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. Join a knowledgeable license guide for a visit Vatican Museums one of the most impressive art collection of the world. After visit the collection of vatican museum then go for sistine chapel. When finished the sistine chapel then get the direct access to the st. peters basilica.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Vatican Museum
- License Guide
- Audio headsets for listening guide always
- Skip the line access to St. Peters Basilica
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican Historical Museum was founded in 1973 at the behest of Pope Paul VI and was initially hosted in environments under the Square Garden. In 1987, it moved to the main floor of the Apostolic Palace of the Lateran where it opened in March 1991. Here you will see the Vatican Museum, Pine Cone Courtyard, Pio Clementino Museum, Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Geographical Maps, Sistine Chapel, and Privilege entrance of St.Peters's Basilica.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is a chapel in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the pope, in Vatican City. Originally known as the Cappella Magna, the chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV, who restored it between 1473 and 1481.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Peter's Basilica, the present basilica of St. Peter in Vatican City (an enclave in Rome), begun by Pope Julius II in 1506 and completed in 1615 under Paul V. It is designed as a three-aisled Latin cross with a dome at the crossing, directly above the high altar, which covers the shrine of St. Peter the Apostle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Candia, 141E, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.