Skip the Line: Uffizi and Accademia Galleries morning Small Group Tour
Those comprehensive Guided Tours will allow you to discover the most famous museums of Florence led by a professional local guide. With the skip-the-line ticket, you'll avoid the long lines and hassle of purchasing tickets onsite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Uffizi Gallery Entrance Skip the Line Ticket
- Accademia Gallery entrance Skip the Line Ticket
- Local Professional Guide
- Uffizi Guided Visit in Small Group of max 14 pax
- Accademia Gallery Guided Visit in Small Group of max 19 pax
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 pax
- Typical Tuscan Lunch in a historic Restaurant (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- If Lunch Option selected: drinks to be paid on spot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others. Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus". The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Total immersion in the art of Michelangelo to know his most renowned work, the “David”, and other important works of art such as ''I Prigioni'' and ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”. The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
2: Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.