Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery Florence Guided Museum Tour - Private Tour
World-famous artists like Michelangelo and da Vinci all spent time in Florence, where their work is still proudly on display at the Uffizi. See why this gallery is the most visited museum in Italy on this 2.5 hour private guided museum tour.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Museum Tour
- Tour Guide Exclusively For You (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Wheelchair Friendly (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Designed as a building for the offices – or uffizi – of the Florentine magistrates, the structure grew to house the stunning collection of art amassed by the wealthy Medici family. Overlooking the Arno River, the gallery is as picturesque as the many paintings hanging on its walls. You’ll learn about its turbulent history including a mafia car bomb and severe flooding that threatened the artwork. The Uffizi has undergone extensive modernization through the early 21st century, making it a world-class museum.
More than 100 rooms highlighting the best of Italian art from names like Titian and Caravaggio. Discover these Renaissance works and the artists behind them, like Raphael’s “Self Portrait.” See the most famous paintings like Botticelli’s “Primavera” or his stunning “Birth of Venus,” a work that has become a cultural icon over the past few hundred years. No trip to Florence is complete without a jaunt through the Uffizi, and our guide will ensure you see the best bits.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Florence, 50122, Florence Italy
The Renaissance burst forth from Florence, the Athens of the Medieval ages. Art and architecture welcome visitors around every corner, in every piazza, and in every garden. Dive into the city that hosted world-famous artists, from da Vinci and Michelangelo to Raphael and Caravaggio. Learn about the ruthless Medici family who put Florence on the map as you push past the tourists to discover the remarkable stories behind the doors of the Duomo and Uffizi Gallery. Walk back in time as you cross the Ponte Vecchio with Babylon Tours to learn the little-known history behind one of Italy’s most celebrated cities.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Uffizi museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.