Skip-the-line Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
Our 2 to 2.5 hour semi-private guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum will allow you to skip the line and explore the painter’s life and works with one of our vibrant guides. Learn about Vincent Van Gogh in the largest museum dedicated entirely to this Dutch artist. The small-group tour ensures personal attention to each guest, with groups no larger than 8 people. Entrance is included, and your ticket will be valid for the whole day so you can explore on your own after the tour.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-The-Line Semi-Private Museum Tour
- Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Van Gogh Museum
What's excluded :
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
You’ve heard about one of the world’s most famous painters, Vincent Van Gogh. But what do you really know about this Dutch artist? This tour will introduce you to the man behind the famous sunflowers and self-portraits that are featured in galleries around the world. See his work “The Potato Eaters” and “The Bedroom” as well as objects from his studio. Visit the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh’s works while learning about his troubled life from his days in Holland to his dramatic ending in France. And yes, we’ll discuss that whole ear incident.
Depending on whether the artwork is on loan or being restored, the following pieces of art may include Van Gogh's large collection of self portraits, early and obscure works, objects from his studio, Sunflowers, Yellow House and Wheat Field with Crows.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Amsterdam, Dam 1, 1012 JL Amsterdam The Netherlands
Amsterdam conjures up images of a less-than-puritan style of life, but we’re here to show you that this city offers way more than just the Red Light District – even though it’s a part of it! Our English speaking guides will help you cut the lines and explore the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, two of the city’s biggest attractions, on private or small group tours. With Babylon Tours, we’ll help you experience the historic side of Amsterdam, but we know how to let down our hair, too. Join us as well to explore the, let’s call them, alternative venues of the Red Light District with one of our energetic young guides.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cobra Café, Hobbemastraat 18, 1071 ZB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.