Skip the Line Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour for Kids & Families w Hotel Pick Up
See the Vatican and Sistine Chapel with your children on a 3-hour tour specifically designed for families. Your entire family can learn together about the Vatican Museum’s impressive works of art while participating in a fun interactive tour. You’ll visit the Vatican Museums, including Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica. The tour includes pre-booked tickets so your family will avoid the long entrance lines.
Your expert local guide for children and families will customize the tour for your family, so that it’s unique to you and your interests.
The interactive tour includes activities to encourage learning and participation. The whole family will enjoy solving quizzes, answering trivia questions, participating in scavenger hunts, and many more creative activities to keep the whole family engaged.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- skip the line ticket
- hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Your tour will begin near the Vatican City, where you will meet your guide. Then, using your pre-booked tickets, you will avoid the entrance queues and enter the Vatican Museums.. You may check any luggage or belongings in the Vatican cloakroom, if necessary, before the tour begins.
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
From the start of the tour, your guide will engage the children in games to identify important Vatican artwork, which includes wonderful Greek and Roman sculptures, and the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
The Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the breathtaking Raphael's Rooms will follow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is next. It’s one of the most popular attractions in Italy. As you view Michelangelo's breathtaking fresco, “The Last Judgment,” you’ll learn about stories from the Bible, including the creation of Adam. The Sistine Chapel is still used today as the venue for papal elections.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Then your group will enter the most significant Catholic church on earth, Saint Peter’s Basilica, where you will see Michelangelo’s Pieta
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi and bus station.
We’re sure your entire family will learn a great deal, including your children, and you’ll have created memories that will last a lifetime.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your hotel name and if central we will pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.