Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica Group Tour
For those who want to see the Sistine Chapel and the highlights of the Vatican’s extraordinary art collection, this tour includes the best of the Vatican Museums as well as privileged access to St. Peter’s Basilica.
No unnecessary waiting around! Time is important, especially when you are on vacation, so we always use fast track tickets to ensure you get inside as soon as possible.
The Vatican Museum is the second most visited in Europe, after the Louvre in Paris. Boasting over 4 miles of Art, and a whopping 20,000 works on display, the Vatican Museums make up an impressive assemblage.
The Sistine Chapel is an impressive sanctuary boasts works by master painters like Perugino, Pinturicchio, Ghirlandaio, Rosselli, Botticelli, Signorelli, della Gatta and, of course, Michelangelo.
At the end of your tour, your guide will accompany you to the front of St. Peter’s Basilica using a special exit reserved for certified guides and their groups.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Skip-The-Line Access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maya Tours, Via Germanico 16, 00192 Rome Italy
Check in at the Maya Tours Office
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Spend time seeing the highlights of the Vatican Museums collection
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
View the marvelous Sistine Chapel ceiling
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enter a privileged access entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter the Sistine Chapel!
- Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events and national holidays.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attraction’s administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Students booking a reduced ticket must have a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.