Skip-the-line Vatican, Sistine Chapel & St Peters Tour- Semi-Private 12ppl Max
Prepare to walk beneath the world’s most famous ceiling on this 3.5 hour semi-private tour of the Vatican Museums. Your engaging guide will take your on a tour through some of the 54 galleries to learn about the most important works in this museum, including a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica, all while skipping the lengthy lines.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- SKIP-THE-LINE SEMI-PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 12 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 3 HOURS
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After exploring the 54 galleries of the Vatican Museum which display works from the immense collection gathered by popes throughout the centuries, including several of the most renowned Roman sculptures and important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the world, you will then make your way to the Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The next stop of your tour will be the Sistine Chapel, a papal chapel in the Vatican Palace that was built between 1473-81 for Pope Sixtus IV. Here you will see Michelangelo’s famous Renaissance frescoes on the ceiling of the chapel, a work of art that is considered to have changed the course of Western art. Commissioned by Pope Julius II in 1508, their incredible complexity continue to attract a multitude of visitors and art critics and are considered one of the top works of the history of painting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Our final stop of the tour will be St Peter’s Basilica, one of the world’s holiest catholic shrines. Built upon the tomb of St Peter, the Basilica is visited by thousands of pilgrims and tourists every month and is a magnificent must-see for anyone visiting Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Babylon Tours Rome, 00197 Rome Italy
The Eternal City needs no introduction, but Rome still has a lot of secrets to reveal. At Babylon Tours, our expert guides want to bring history to life, to make you fall in love with all aspects of Rome – and not just the gelato. From the imposing Colosseum to the confusingly-labeled Spanish Steps, we’ll take you to the places that made Audrey Hepburn swoon in Roman Holiday. We’ll go off the beaten path, as well, to show you the places that Romans keep to themselves. You’ll be declaring your amore for Rome before the tour is even over.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Santamaura, 3, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Notes: St. Peter's Basilica and other religious sites are subject to occasional closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an extended tour of the Vatican Museums, or appropriate alternative. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders and backs must be covered. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica and other religious sites are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.