Skip the Line Vatican Tour with Local Trastevere Food Tour Combo
How did Michelangelo reach the Sistine Chapel ceiling? Why is Raphael's School of Athens on the Vatican Museums ticket? Is cacio e pepe really so much better than mac n cheese? On this Vatican and Trastevere local food combo tour, your English speaking guide will not only answer these questions but tell amazing stories on this experience you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The line into the Vatican can take hours of precious time in Rome. With our Skip the Line access we will slide right past the crowds into the Vatican Museums for an amazing three hour tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
After three hours at the Vatican you will surely be hungry enough for a culinary exploration of Rome. It may not be the Sistine Chapel but on this tour you will sample local delicacies from fried fish to gelato. Centered in the hip neighborhood of Trastevere, you will experience how Romans eat and drink. An amazing way to avoid the tourist traps, you will certainly not end the night hungry.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Trastevere, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented: -reduced group sizes, -enforce social distancing - masks are mandatory for both customers and guides - guides bring hand sanitizer with them for our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.