Skip-the-Line Vladimir Nabokov Museum Ticket
The museum was opened on the centenary of the writer's birthday, when there was almost no item left in the house from the time of the Nabokovs. However, over the years, the museum has managed to assemble a significant memorial collection and a large scientific library, which is always open to visitors. Now the museum occupies the first floor of the house, where the premises of the dining room, living room and library are preserved. The former “committee” room is used as an exhibition hall.
Visit The Nabokov Apartment Museum in Saint Petersburg and learn more about the life of the legendary poet.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Vladimir Nabokov Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Vladimir Nabokov Museum, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 47, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Visit The Nabokov Apartment Museum in St Petersburg - a memorial museum dedicated to the Russian and American novelist, poet, translator and entomologist
Departure Point :Vladimir Nabokov Museum, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 47, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.