Skip the Line: Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum Admission Ticket
You will be delighted to view the resplendent interior of the Woodruff-Fontaine mansion. Furnished in period antiques, you will learn of the fascinating history of the Woodruff and Fontaine families who resided here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Woodruff-Fontaine House
What's excluded :
- Visit: Woodruff-Fontaine House, 680 Adams Ave, Memphis, TN 38105-4902
The Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum is currently closed to the public until further notice.
The Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum is a French Victorian mansion built in 1871. Furnished in period antiques, you will learn of the fascinating history of the Woodruff and Fontaine families who resided here.
Tours usually last one hour and can be modified for special interests and age levels. Tours may not be appropriate for children under age 5. Since all three floors are visited on the tour, as can the basement, it should be noted that there is no elevator available. The first floor of the building is handicapped accessible, and handicapped bathroom facilities are available in the Carriage House.
The Woodruff-Fontaine House is QR code accessible to provide information to those who would like to self tour the museum.
Departure Point :Woodruff-Fontaine House, 680 Adams Ave, Memphis, TN 38105-4902
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The museum is closed until further notice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.