Skip the Line: Youseum Ticket
Youseum is an Amsterdam-based experiential museum all about social media. At Youseum you’re the artist, artwork, and critic. Pose for photos, laugh, play, pretend, and explore along a 1.5-hour guided tour through 15 stunningly curated rooms.
Dive into a sea of likes and be reflective in the largest infinity room in The Netherlands. Splash around in a gigantic ball-pit, get married in an LGBTQ wedding chapel, and sleep on piles of cash in the International Bank of You.
Let your creativity run wild while engaging your brain. Youseum asks you to look closer, think deeper, and be bolder. Guides, called ‘heroes’, ensure that your guided tour is tons of fun and especially tailored to you.
From everyone at Youseum: welcome to you.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Professional pictures free to download
- Entry/Admission - Youseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Youseum, Weesperzijde 150, 1097 DS Amsterdam The Netherlands
Youseum is a new immersive art experience, built for you. It's is kaleidoscopic. It’s a little cheeky. It’s a lot of fun. Embark on an uninhibited exploration of the self while tackling some of the most important topics of today, through 15 rooms with 25 experiential elements. Participate in a world that sparks question of what it means to see and be seen. In the end you will come out with amazing photos of you, your friends, and your family experience in Amsterdam!
Departure Point :Youseum, Weesperzijde 150, 1097 DS Amsterdam The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.